Where is Switch for Front Lights? 2670MK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Switch for Front Lights? 2670MK

This is my first post on this forum but have used many forums in the past. I have also trailered for many years. I bought a 2021 Imagine 2670MK last September and because of our location in north central PA...in the mountains...it was in storage and not used. Our maiden voyage was last week and I found many things that I will hash out with the techs from the RV sales where it was purchased. But my post deals with my cap lights. My lights run the perimeter of the black face of the cap that shows the word IMAGINE. They are a string of LED lights and they are not lighting. The external light switch on my Command Center when depressed turns on the blue external speaker lights and the thread lights under my awning but no other lights that I have noticed. I was told by the trailer sales person there was a separate switch in the passanger side storage area: there is not. I looked all over for a separate switch and can find none. I have a call into the Tech area of Customer Service in Indiana but they have not returned my call YET! Any suggestions for this hidden treasure of a switch to turn on my lights?
    Thanks for any response.
    2021 Imagine 2670 MK pulled by 2018 Ford F150 3.75 turbo

Some of the lights are controlled thorugh the OneControl App. Some have a switch on the nautilus panel.

Different model, but read through it, several people respond as to where they have found the various controls for the lights.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...lights-on-351m

Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Hello jbordy ,. On my Imagine the switch for my cap lights is in the pass through, street side front at the top. Right up by the pass through light. Black rocker switch.
      Mike & Lisa
      Central Florida
      2021 Imagine 2970RL
      1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Comment

Working...
      X