• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rvoelker View Post
    FOUND IT!

..thanks for your tips!

Here's a few more data points:
    A.) I was told that the unit only had "Solar Prep". When the salesman scaled the ladder and spotted the panel he popped back down and said, "yep, Solar Prep"
    ...agreeably, I found it odd that GD would put a panel up there and nothing else, and I never got a complete build list from the dealer (and as mentioned, I've all but given up trying to reach GD Customer Service).

B.) When I removed the access cover in the exterior storage compartment - low and behold - there was the Jaboni MPPT controller, along with the BlueTooth (BT-2) module!
    ...I remounted it squarely(it was askew) and then fired up the Solar App and connected. Works likes charm (as it had been since day 1, apparently)

No inverter, however. Perhaps it is located closer to the converter and I just need to search behind more panels. (not a big deal to me as I am happy just to have decent solar charging for the batteries).

I do appreciate both of your responses and had been standing by for an email from this system if a comment was added - never came and figured no one had commented. I was only coming back to add a "Here's where I found it" note!

Thanks again...
    Any idea how long the 10awg solar wiring is from the panels to the charge controller in the 21G?
    2022 Momentum 21G with factory 300w solar and generator
    2022 F-350 Lariat 6.7 PSD
    x2 206ah SOK LiFePO4 batteries

Comment

Working...
    X