Refrigerator circuits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refrigerator circuits

In my 2022 Imagine 2800BH, the 120v circuit panel has the following breaker labels:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8462.JPG
Views:	361
Size:	186.5 KB
ID:	71793

I'm curious as to why there are 2 "Refrigerator" breakers. Looking at the wiring under the cover, I can see the left Refrigerator breaker is connected to a black jacketed Romex wire and the right Refrigerator breaker is connected to a green jacketed Romex:

Name:	IMG_8460.JPG
Views:	437
Size:	223.3 KB
ID:	71794

When I remove the external fridge cover, I can see that the outlet wired for the fridge uses the black Romex:

Name:	IMG_8459.JPG
Views:	355
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	71795

As far as I know, this plug is the only 120vac electrical connection for this Dometic fridge. I don't see any sign of the green Romex anywhere in the fridge compartment. Does anyone have any idea where this green Romex goes and what it is used for?

Thanks!
    Jim & Lisa
    2022 Imagine 2800BH
    2011 F-250 Crew Cab 6.7

JimB33

Having the bunkhouse model, Does it have the outside kitchen with a small fridge? This is your second fridge breaker.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

JimB33 -- the 2nd refrigerator circuit is for the appliance in the outside kitchen.

Click image for larger version  Name:	refer.JPG Views:	0 Size:	92.8 KB ID:	71799

Edit: You beat me to it, Brian! Country Campers ! (Good morning!!!)
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Doh! Forgot about the mini-fridge. Thanks!
        Jim & Lisa
        2022 Imagine 2800BH
        2011 F-250 Crew Cab 6.7

Comment

Originally posted by JimB33 View Post
          Doh! Forgot about the mini-fridge. Thanks!
          Thats ok, if I do not have at least 5 "doh" moments a day it is a boring day. On my panel I only have one fridge breaker but 2 fridges, I do have microwave 2 on my panel but have never found the second microwave, its got to be there somewhere.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
          X