Added Some Shower Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added Some Shower Light

I was tired of taking showers in the evening and it being to dark in the shower, so I did something about it. I fished some wiring over to one of the existing lights and spliced in a length of LED Neon lighting. I used 3M VHB tape to adhere the light strip to the top of the interior shroud and privacy diffuser above the shower.
    This should be much nicer now!
    Attached Files
    2021 Reflection 278BH
    2002 GMC 2500HD

Originally posted by Todd_P View Post
    I was tired of taking showers in the evening and it being to dark in the shower, so I did something about it. I fished some wiring over to one of the existing lights and spliced in a length of LED Neon lighting. I used 3M VHB tape to adhere the light strip to the top of the interior shroud and privacy diffuser above the shower.
    Very nice!?

Comment

Originally posted by Todd_P View Post
      Wow--makes me wonder what could be done with the skylight over the island in my 315RLTS. The skylight is right above the sink, so adding a light there would be a benefit to the person working in that area.

Unique mod, Todd. Adding to the list!
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X