Some outlets not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some outlets not working

After a bumpier than normal ride today, the bedroom outlets and outlets on the hutch are not working. Does not appears to be a gfs issue. Also the hot water heater is only working on gas, not electic. I am sure this is a simple fix but i do not see a fuse that identified outlets

There are not fuses that regulate these outlets. Your power panel has breakers for this. The outlets that are not GFI are a cheap snap together type. I had one that was failing to make a good connection and thus lost power going thru to other outlets. If you can trace back to one that works you can pull it apart and see what the problem is. Make sure that the shore power is disconnected before working on any of these outlets.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

You don’t say what rig you have, but if it is 50A, check and double check that the power cord is inserted properly on the camper end.
      John & Kathy
      2014 Reflection 303RLS
      2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

This issue appears to have corrected itself. Thank you for responding....

Comment

Originally posted by donaldmast View Post
          This issue appears to have corrected itself. Thank you for responding....
          If this is true then there is definitely loose wiring some where. Ours would work and not work in the same hour.
          Would check this out thoroughly.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I had this issue on a trailer I just traded in. The power cable failed and replacing it solved the problem. I checked continuity and it seemed okay but it had an issue at the plug so just a heads up.

Comment

Working...
            X