Lower Accent Lights Always On - Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower Accent Lights Always On - Question

Electrical Lighting Issue - we have a 2021 397TH-R. Today the 'Lower Accent Lights' started staying on even when the control panel shows that they are off.
    Here is what I know so far:
    1. When the Lower Accent Lights are off (viewed from the control panel). All the lower accent lights are actually on and a green color.
    2. If I turn the Accent Light on, from the control panel, I am able to change the colors of the lights.
    3. If I turn the Accent Lights on, from the control panel, and set to blink, the lights will blink but it appears the green lights are on when the lights should be off (blinking).
    4. I've rebooted the OneControl panel a couple of times already.
    5. If I pull the 12v fuse for 'lights' all lights go off including the Accent Lights
    I believe something is supplying power to the green lights when it should not be but I don't have a wiring diagram and I don't know where the lights are getting their power from. Does anyone know where the Lower Accent Lights are getting their 12v power from, or have any idea on how to troubleshoot this?
    thanks
    2021 GD Momentum 397TH-R
    2020 Ford F350
    US Army Veteran

Rivers To Ridges RV
    https://youtu.be/2WvBFKhFIZg

Check "grounds"/common connections to trailer frame.

Do the "green" lights stay on all the time? ie. with/without shore power, converter on/off etc.

(Thinking some kind of voltage bleed)
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH w/ Joy Rider shocks, Sailun 637s & 3" Garage extension, LifeBlue Lithium.
    2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toys:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE
    2018 Fiat Abarth Cabrio

Comment

Working...
    X