rockford fosgate pmx 1 filmware question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockford fosgate pmx 1 filmware question

hey guys i'm having problem connecting my phone to blue tooth i downloaded app my phone will connect to the sterio because i can control tv, radio , WB but not blue tooth it wont let me select blue tooth or usb,
    i checked my sterio has blue tooth enabled , but when i'm trying to select it from RF connect app it keeps telling me that bluetooth is not connected in my pmx 1
    i checked my filmware and this is what i have
    MCU G2106250111g4
    DECODE 000000000
    BT....... nothing here ..... i have a filling that my filmware is missing blue tooth software, they forgot to upload it ? as i know rockford fosgate made special software for Grand design ....
    help please

forgot to add i have 2022 G29 momentum that i had only for 1 month

Hmm, I just went through this myself but can't recall what I did. I am 99% sure you don't need to select anything on the PMX1, Bluetooth is always active (no need to select Bluetooth input). I can even turn the radio on and off with the app, very handy.

In my case I think it was the pairing process, you have to properly pair the phone (if you haven't already).

To access the source unit’s settings, press and hold the MENU button until the options appear.

Press the encoder (dial) button to access options (DISCOVERABLE > DEVICE).

---

If that isn't it I'll keep racking my brain to see how I fixed it.

Cheers
    Tim

2022 Momentum 25G (aka "Baby Mo") | Victron Multiplus | Lithium
    2020 Ram 3500 Laramie SRW | 6.7 HO Aisin | 6’4” bed | 3.73 gears | air suspension | 3694# Payload​

Comment

Working...
    X