Pantry strip LED lighting question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pantry strip LED lighting question

I have a 2021 303rls the pantry has a motion sensor light, and I want to add LED strip lighting down both sides so we can actually see what's on the shelves. I popped the cover off and trying to figure out how to add in these lights. There are 2 white wires one for motion and one for on off, how has others tapped into this light, so it works on motion like the original light?
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    2019 Ram 2500 short box 6.4 Hemi
    Anderson ultimate hitch

Originally posted by Dennis66 View Post
    I have a 2021 303rls the pantry has a motion sensor light, and I want to add LED strip lighting down both sides so we can actually see what's on the shelves. I popped the cover off and trying to figure out how to add in these lights. There are 2 white wires one for motion and one for on off, how has others tapped into this light, so it works on motion like the original light?
    This thread should have all the info you need: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...rip-lights-mod

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Another thread on pantry lighting ideas. I used a single LED light under each shelf, lighting the shelf contents below. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...ghting-upgrade

Rob
      Cate & Rob
      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

thanks guys
        2021 Reflection 303RLS
        2019 Ram 2500 short box 6.4 Hemi
        Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

Working...
        X