LED Light located above black tank dump output

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED Light located above black tank dump output

Has anyone found a part number or source for this LED Light (see attached) above the black tank dump station? I used GD's parts lookup but that particular light is not listed. The rocker switch completely failed and won't stay in a "maintained" position, or even allow voltage through to the light.
    Attached Files
    Guy and Ginger Lauziere
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2011 Ford F-150 4WD/Crew Cab 3.5L Ecoboost
    Equal-i-zer 4 point 1,000/10,000lb

Originally posted by Imagine_Nation View Post
    Has anyone found a part number or source for this LED Light (see attached) above the black tank dump station? I used GD's parts lookup but that particular light is not listed. The rocker switch completely failed and won't stay in a "maintained" position, or even allow voltage through to the light.
    Using the parts lookup page for my year and model, I was able to find these two parts
    https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/33064

https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/33066

Not sure which one is used for the dump station port, but they both look close . In terms of a source you should be able to order directly from Grand Design, or perhaps Amazon, Etrailer, etc.

​​​​​​
    2019 Imagine 2400BH
    2019 F150 XLT Super Crew, EcoBoost, 6.5' box, Max tow package with 3.55 ratio

Comment

Thank you Stephen. Looks like 420341 is the one. I didn't think to look up under a different model that ours.

Thanks again.
      Guy and Ginger Lauziere
      2021 Imagine 2600RB
      2011 Ford F-150 4WD/Crew Cab 3.5L Ecoboost
      Equal-i-zer 4 point 1,000/10,000lb

Comment

Imagine_Nation

You may also be able to find just the switch, just a thought.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
        X