Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heat duct work

2020 221RB
    Hi I noticed that my heat duct work under the shower pan blows just cool air not hotter like the bedroom of kitchen sink area, any thoughts as to why? Thanks
    Last edited by eagledad; 03-18-2023, 08:19 PM.
    2020 Transcend 221RB

What model do you have? This will help us help you.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Sorry 2020 221RB
      2020 Transcend 221RB

Comment

Originally posted by eagledad View Post
        2020 221RB
        Hi I noticed that my heat duct work under the shower pan blows just cool air not hotter like the bedroom of kitchen sink area, any thoughts as to why? Thanks
        I took the liberty of updating your signature line.

The reason the shower area is cool in relation to the rest of the outlets is the distance from the furnace. The furnace is about midway down the trailer, camp side, between the sink and stove. There are three ducts in the immediate area of the furnace; one goes into the bedroom, one into the living space (near the sink), and the third goes under the stove and exits near the entertainment area.

The duct for the bathroom is easily 5, maybe even 6 times the length of any other duct. It runs down the campside wall, turns under the bathroom sink and then loops under the shower pan where it exits pointing towards the toilet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	221RB ducts.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	156.8 KB
ID:	108458

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

There also may be excess duct work under the camper. This may be pinched in an area or even coiled up inhibiting the air flow.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

thanks for the help
            2020 Transcend 221RB

Comment

Working...
            X