AC ducting diffusers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC ducting diffusers

Hello, the bunkhouse in our 2910BH is close to the AC unit and therefore gets plenty of air - regardless if it’s cold or not, my child is sensitive to this.

Does anyone know if there a diffuser solution that would fit into the rotating positionable factory diffuser that could be opened closed?
    Doug, Cheryl, 2 Kids, 2 Dogs.
    2023 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Duramax (Sam)
    2023 Imagine 2910BH (Frodo)

Originally posted by Sam_Frodo View Post
    Hello, the bunkhouse in our 2910BH is close to the AC unit and therefore gets plenty of air - regardless if it’s cold or not, my child is sensitive to this.

Does anyone know if there a diffuser solution that would fit into the rotating positionable factory diffuser that could be opened closed?
    I replaced all of the registers in the ceiling of my 315RLTS (old on the left which is non-adjustable, new on the right).

ht). I'm careful to keep at least four open in any side of the "racetrack" to ensure there's not too much backpressure on the a/c unit.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	624.0 KB ID:	110418

I *think* it was this Valterra unit, but you'll have to take measurements and verify before ordering: https://www.amazon.com/Valterra-A10-.../dp/B07CTS3NRL

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

I replaced all of the registers in the ceiling of my 315RLTS (old on the left which is non-adjustable, new on the right).

ht). I'm careful to keep at least four open in any side of the "racetrack" to ensure there's not too much backpressure on the a/c unit.

Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	624.0 KB ID:	110418

I *think* it was this Valterra unit, but you'll have to take measurements and verify before ordering: https://www.amazon.com/Valterra-A10-.../dp/B07CTS3NRL

Howard
      Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for.
      Doug, Cheryl, 2 Kids, 2 Dogs.
      2023 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Duramax (Sam)
      2023 Imagine 2910BH (Frodo)

Comment

Working...
      X