Heating ducts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heating ducts

I have a 2" line off the heater distribution that I cant seem to find where it is suppose to connect to. It is long enough to reach the back of the trailer. Any help please

Dnelson -- Country Campers has an '18 29RS -- I'm sure he'll be along shortly with an input.

In the meantime, please check out the Welcome Letter (linked off the home page) and fill out your signature line.

Howard

P.S. Welcome to the forum!
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by Dnelson View Post
      I have a 2" line off the heater distribution that I cant seem to find where it is suppose to connect to. It is long enough to reach the back of the trailer. Any help please
      The 2" lines generally go to the holding tanks. The one you have may go to the galley grey or the fresh tank in the rear. The only other ducts that go to the rear are 3" ducts, which there are 2, that go to the bottom of the island on the end towards the couch.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

The 2” underbelly heating flex duct may quite likely not connect to anything. The end is just left open in the tank area.

Rob
        Cate & Rob
        (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
        2015 Reflection 303RLS
        2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
        Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Working...
        X