2ND A/C Thermostat Wire in a 2023 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2ND A/C Thermostat Wire in a 2023 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK

Does any one know where the 2ND A/C thermostat wire is located at on a 2023 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK? In other Grand Design models it tends to be wrapped around the wires within the bedroom light switch, but that was not the case in my 2023 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK.​

Originally posted by Joeystrum View Post
    Does any one know where the 2ND A/C thermostat wire is located at on a 2023 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK? In other Grand Design models it tends to be wrapped around the wires within the bedroom light switch, but that was not the case in my 2023 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK.​
    In a walkthrough video ( see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnnxSY-S5f8 at about the 15:16 timestamp) the 2nd A/C thermostat on a from-the-factory-equipped unit is just to the left of the closet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	107
Size:	414.7 KB
ID:	119936
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I removed the light switch in the bedroom but did not find it, i am going to barrow a borescope and go up inside the wall.
      Thank You for the help.

Comment

Well i found it about 6" to the left of the bedroom light switch,

Comment

Working...
        X