Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 - 313RLTS HVAC schematics or layout

Hi.

I have no heat making it to the front bedroom. The wall where my furnace is feels hotter than it should, leading me to believe the vent pipe has fallen off the furnace. My questions are:

Is there a schematic or layout plan to show me how to get to the furnace?

Or can someone just tell me how to access it without having to destroy my trailer getting to it?

Thanks

Brent

Originally posted by Brent1966 View Post
    Hi.

I have no heat making it to the front bedroom. The wall where my furnace is feels hotter than it should, leading me to believe the vent pipe has fallen off the furnace. My questions are:

Is there a schematic or layout plan to show me how to get to the furnace?

Or can someone just tell me how to access it without having to destroy my trailer getting to it?

Thanks

Brent
    Unfortunately we (the moderators) do not have the 313RLTS' drawings.

The 313RLTS is similar to my 315RLTS, so below is a guess on how it's configured based on my trailer's setup.

There's four trunk lines. The one going to the bedroom might (in your 313RLTS) come up under the bathroom sink and to a vent into the bedroom?

Regardless, drop the street side of the coroplast (the material you see if you crawl underneath the trailer and look up). It's easy to follow the vent from the furnace in the hutch to the outlet in the bedroom.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	268.1 KB ID:	123054

Good luck and please report back with what you find.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Sorry for the late reply. I just thought nobody replied. I didn't have my notifications on. I'll check into this when it warms up here...too much snow. Your image looks just like mine pretty much although it seems I have a separate run from the furnace to the bedroom. I can open the little hatch on my corner shower and reach in and it feels cold to the touch, while the one that feeds the bathroom is warm. I can't see.the furnace from that spot.

I'll do what you suggested go up through the bottom.

Thanks for your help.

Brent

Comment

Originally posted by Brent1966 View Post
        Sorry for the late reply. I just thought nobody replied. I didn't have my notifications on. I'll check into this when it warms up here...too much snow. Your image looks just like mine pretty much although it seems I have a separate run from the furnace to the bedroom. I can open the little hatch on my corner shower and reach in and it feels cold to the touch, while the one that feeds the bathroom is warm. I can't see.the furnace from that spot.

I'll do what you suggested go up through the bottom.

Thanks for your help.

Brent
        Brent,
        I now know the actual layout of the 313RLTS' ducts. There's three main lines that connect to the furnace. One line feeds the bathroom and bedroom. Another feeds the island's heat register, and the third exits the couch. (I've seen grills in couches before, so this may be what it is since I know GD does not put ducts in the floor.)

What I'm trying to convey is (roughly) drawn below.

Howard

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	77
Size:	319.9 KB
ID:	127397
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X