• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/c specs..

Where can i find them? 2020 imagine 2150rb

Originally posted by waynek12392@gmail.com View Post
    Wayne,
    There a link to Grand Design's Parts Lookup website on the menu bar. Go to that website and select your trailer accordingly. Once you find the air conditioner it may take a little investigation to translate GD's part number to the component manufacturers part number, but it usually isn't too hard.

GDRV-Megan -- sure would make life a lot easier on owners if the parts site had the component manufacturer's part number and/or model number in addition to GD's.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by waynek12392@gmail.com View Post
      Here's the website for your A/C:

https://www.airxcel.com/rv/coleman-m...rofile/mach-15

howson -- I have put this request in to Jerry. The only reason why I would think that this information may not be available on our parts lookup is if we were to have a shortage of a certain model for a certain unit, and we had to substitute a different model of A/C for a run of units, then our website would not be accurate. I'll let you know what I hear back from him though once I do get a reply.

Comment

Working...
      X