RV Airflow System Installation Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RV Airflow System Installation Manual

There's no copyright on this document from RV Airflow, so I *think* it's OK to post here. (If I get an objection from RV Airflow or GD I'll have to pull it down.) This document is what comes with the aftermarket installation version of the RV Airflow system. The point of uploading is to give owners of new GD trailers (with the system pre-installed) an idea of what's installed in their air conditioner as well as owners of older models (with Coleman a/c units) an idea of what's involved to install.

RV Airflow has a video on their website, too, showing the installation process: https://rvairflow.com/pages/the-details (Thanks to boyscout for the link!)

Testimonials:
    BC315RLTS (8/30/2020): I installed this three weeks ago and the change is really impressive. The trailer cools off faster and is able to keep the trailer cooler on hot days. It is well worth the money!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by howson; 11-13-2020, 02:43 PM.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus
Working...
X