Coleman Air Excell Air Conditioner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coleman Air Excell Air Conditioner

I have recently purchased an Imagine 27ft. and the problem is after the air has cycled on the auto setting about 30 sec after shut off there is a high pitched beep every time, causing my dog to want to get out of the trailer. has anybody had any similar experience?

Originally posted by S.Korecky View Post
    I have recently purchased an Imagine 27ft. and the problem is after the air has cycled on the auto setting about 30 sec after shut off there is a high pitched beep every time, causing my dog to want to get out of the trailer. has anybody had any similar experience?
    Welcome to the forum!

Please note I moved your post to the HVAC area so all will feel free to answer your post. (It was originally in the "Ask Grand Design" section.)

With regards to your question--no--the beep is unusual. Where is it coming from? Can you shoot a video, upload it to YouTube, and then link it here for us to see and hear?
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X