Furrion Thermostat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furrion Thermostat

Does anyone know how to or if you can reset the furrion single zone thermostat? Mine seems to be showing the temp incorrectly. I have the thermostat set on 63 and my indoor/outdoor thermometer shows the indoor temp is 70. I have tried moving the thermometer to several different location and that does not seem to change the indoor temp.
    Thanks
    Jason & Misty
    2021 265BH Transcend Xplor
    2007 F-150 5.4L V8 towing package

We have had the same problem on our 247BH. Have had 3 thermostats installed and none of them have worked. Dealer has been no help and am now out of warranty and they want to charge me for everything. Even though they had several chances to fix it under warranty. Am now looking for another brand of thermostat to install in place of the furrion. Any one have an idea?.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Hellar View Post
      We have had the same problem on our 247BH. Have had 3 thermostats installed and none of them have worked. Dealer has been no help and am now out of warranty and they want to charge me for everything. Even though they had several chances to fix it under warranty. Am now looking for another brand of thermostat to install in place of the furrion. Any one have an idea?.
      I would recommend contacting Grand Desing Customer Service and explain the situation, have your VIN ready. I am not sure if there is a substitution to the Furrion thermostat. The temp sensor is in the air conditioner plenum and may be causing you an issue, customer service will help you with that.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by jnplant View Post
        Does anyone know how to or if you can reset the furrion single zone thermostat? Mine seems to be showing the temp incorrectly. I have the thermostat set on 63 and my indoor/outdoor thermometer shows the indoor temp is 70. I have tried moving the thermometer to several different location and that does not seem to change the indoor temp.
        Thanks
        Sorry that know one has answered your post. Have you found a solution?

I wonder if the temp sensor in the air conditioner plenum is causing your issue. To reset the thermostat I think you would have to remove all power for a minute or so.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

The Furrion "thermostat" is not a thermostat. It is a "controller" for the A/C and furnace. The temperature sensor is the intake plenum of the A/C in the ceiling, which is the air temperature reading that is displayed. GD has a sensor relocation kit available to send you if you call and ask them. There are many threads on this problem if you want to search.
          Mike and (RIP Karen)
          2021 2600RB
          2011 Tundra 5.7 DC

Comment

Don Hellar Since this was documented before your warranty expired it should still be covered. AZMike was totally correct in his posting and suggestion.
            Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
            Nash County, NC
            2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
            X