Micro air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro air

After I installed my new micro air AC not working sounds like my compressor not coming on not sure if grand design will cover not happy with my micro air ??

Originally posted by teamtwister View Post
    After I installed my new micro air AC not working sounds like my compressor not coming on not sure if grand design will cover not happy with my micro air ??
    If you have made a modification to the AC I would guess that GD or the AC manufacture will not cover this under warranty.

Have you removed the Micro Air to see if the AC will work? Are you sure that it is installed correctly?

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

teamtwister Did you verify that you have the control wires connected correctly? How long did you wait? Some of the newer AC units have a stuipd long delay on the compressor kicking in.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Make sure you read and follow the included instructions, "12. EasyStart will now learn the characteristics of the compressor for the next five starts. This operation can be done during normal operation and does not require any intervention or special actions. Once the learning process is completed, the EasyStart can be operated on either shore or generator power. You must wait five minutes after the compressor stops for the compressor to restart. See “Anti-Short Cycle Timer” for details."

When you turn on AC the EasyStart will not cycle the compressor for five minutes. If you turn the AC off before then it likely is resetting the time.

When I contacted Airxcel about our Mach 15 PowerSaver ACs with questions about the PowerSaver features and mentioned the EasyStart the response I got from their Technical Assistance Coordinator was, "Adding a soft start will void your warranty."
        2021 3740BH-R, Roadmaster Comfort Ride Shocks, MORryde Pin Box, EMS-HW50C, 3rd AC w/ Heat Pump, Gen Prep
        2020 Ford F-350 Platinum CC LB 4x4 SRW, B&W Companion 20k, Timbren Rubber Springs, RetraxPRO XR
        100W (x4) Rich Solar portable solar, Bluetti AC200, Ecoflow Delta 1300

Comment

Working...
        X