Lack of Air Flow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of Air Flow

So 3 of us have the same 2600RB... Mine does not have the airflow the other two has. One of them had the same problem and it turned out to be stuff blocking the duct.
    I was wondering how do I get to the heater and the duct work to check this out... Is there some type of maint manual for these trailers?
    2021 Reflection 295RL
    2004 Dodge 2500 Ram

US Navy CPO(ret)

There is no maintenance manual available, would be nice though. If your friend found some kind of blockage maybe he could help you with where to look. Looking at the floor plan I would guess that your heater is on the door side under the kitchen counter area , maybe. There may be an access panel or a cabinet door you could open to see the back of the furnace. You could also remove a vent cover that you do not feel much air flow out of and see if there is a proper connection there. If this does not give any good results then you may have to go underneath and drop the coroplast to get a better look at the heat duct hoses. If you are still under warranty and your dealer does good work you may have them look into this.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Just received my 2020 2600RB last week.
      You can (sort of) see the rear of the furnace by looking under the sink to the right. I had lack of flow which turns out to be that one of the ducts was not installed letting most of the air just dump under the counter. Waiting to hear from dealer about fix.

Comment

Working...
      X