Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Furnace register inside the bathroom vanity????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by howson View Post
    ajg617 -- I'd fire it up and do an inspection (visual and by feel) for air escaping from the ducts. What looks good now may be quite different with air pressure from the furnace.
    Found the same as GoodH2O. Dealer pulled the bedroom wall to replace it (damaged on delivery) and was supposed to have fixed the heat problem which melted stuff in the vanity twice. Turned heat on this morning and thermostat in main living area read 66 but the thermostat in the bedroom read 83 and set the AC off. That did it. Pulled the vanity false floor which I ruined because it is tacked from underneath the vanity to non-removable trim pieces. But, this is what I found,
    Click image for larger version

Name:	heat flange not screwed to floor.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	119102
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar, factory gen, 8K axles with discs, W/D, Heat Pump, Gen 2 Goosebox, Battleborn
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin

Comment

ajg617 -- thanks for the follow-up. Your post will undoubtedly aid others who experience this issue and wonder where to start troubleshooting. As the old saying goes, "A picture is worth a thousand words."

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X