Need help, wife broke off fresh water connection on Nautlis pannel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help, wife broke off fresh water connection on Nautlis pannel

Just pulled into camp ground and while hooking up the fresh water hose my wife managed to break the plastic connector off from the Nautlis pannel. I tried to look up the part number on the Grand Design website without success. Can anyone provide me with a replacement part number or alternative source for this item? TIA
    John & Cindy
    2019 303 RLS
    2018 F250

Originally posted by Johnww View Post
    Just pulled into camp ground and while hooking up the fresh water hose my wife managed to break the plastic connector off from the Nautlis pannel. I tried to look up the part number on the Grand Design website without success. Can anyone provide me with a replacement part number or alternative source for this item? TIA
    This is what you are looking for Amazon.com: Thetford 94144 City Water Fill For Nautilus Panel : Automotive​ but it is not available from Amazon, just wanted to get you a picture and description. If you have a RV dealer near you they may have one. I think you can remove the connecting hose on the back of that fitting and connect to your hose so you have water, be aware though you will not have a check valve in this line any longer. I would recommend attaching to the fitting on the back side and fill your fresh tank and use it for your water needs.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

For future ideas install one of these in each of the connections, black and fresh, Amazon.com : HQMPC Garden Hose Connector 90 Degree Brass Garden Hose Elbow Solid Brass Adapter (2Pcs)+ Extra 4 Pressure Washers : Patio, Lawn & Garden​. Those along with 2 short hoses that will reach out of the inlet in the bottom of the plastic tray will get your connections outside of the bay and any water that leaks when you connect or disconnect will be outside. Leaving the elbows attached to the Nautilus panel will save the plastic fittings from repeated attaching of the hoses.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Johnww View Post
        The part is made by B&B Molders https://www.bandbmolders.com/index.p...icle-products/

As noted on their website, you can order individual parts from https://www.rvlocksandmore.com/B-B-MOLDERS

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
          For future ideas install one of these in each of the connections, black and fresh, Amazon.com : HQMPC Garden Hose Connector 90 Degree Brass Garden Hose Elbow Solid Brass Adapter (2Pcs)+ Extra 4 Pressure Washers : Patio, Lawn & Garden​. Those along with 2 short hoses that will reach out of the inlet in the bottom of the plastic tray will get your connections outside of the bay and any water that leaks when you connect or disconnect will be outside. Leaving the elbows attached to the Nautilus panel will save the plastic fittings from repeated attaching of the hoses.

Brian
          Thanks Brian, I have one of these mounted to the fresh water attachment. This is how it was broken. My wife had the fresh water hose and the spray hose tangled up so she lifted the freshvwaterfbhose by the 90 degree fixture and broke off the connection flushbwithbthe panel.
          John & Cindy
          2019 303 RLS
          2018 F250

Comment

Working...
          X