Flooding bedroom. Imagine 23BHE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flooding bedroom. Imagine 23BHE

Please help I am camping now and when I connect city water, our bedroom start flooding. Even if I disconnect and switch the water to city it makes water noise and I get water in the bedroom. I am using the fresh water tank for now without any problem but would like to reconnect city water. Any Idea what I have done wrong or if this is something I can remedy? Please?

There is a removable panel beside your water hook up. Behind there you might find a loose connection or broken fitting. The water pump and city water use all of the same plumbing, stange that one leaks and the other does not.
    Do you have a gasket in the water connection? Is this connection tight? This is the white hose connection on the panel.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Antonio Santos View Post
      Please help I am camping now and when I connect city water, our bedroom start flooding. Even if I disconnect and switch the water to city it makes water noise and I get water in the bedroom. I am using the fresh water tank for now without any problem but would like to reconnect city water. Any Idea what I have done wrong or if this is something I can remedy? Please?
      Your 23BHE is a bit different from most setups as the water panel is situated facing forward instead of toward's the street side.

Where Brian is referencing is behind this small panel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	218
Size:	571.5 KB
ID:	117101

It might include taking off the rear wall panel (it's just a piece of luan) that's held in place with Robertson screws. Should be about six to eight of the screws holding it in place.

All of this should easily disassemble so you can find the origin of the leak.

Views:	238
Size:	702.8 KB
ID:	117100

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thank you all for getting back to me with useful info. I came back from my trip and brought it to the dealer. Will post the resulta when I hear back from them. Thank you again. Amazing community here.

Comment

Hello, Thank you again for the info shared with me on this. At the end was just a broken fitting on the back of the panel you mention. Replaced and fixed now. Thank you!

Comment

WOW! The pictures posted here help me... Here's my problem.. My Imagine 23 LDE has the water panel facing forward with zero ability to work behind it. I've a bad water faucet (really flooding the BR) and it needs replace. I can't get behind the water panel because the side wall is soooo narrow. removing the rear wall panel does nothing I don't think to help. Can the front of the water panel come off? Thanks in advance for anyone who has ideas. JLUX Click image for larger version

Views:	116
Size:	284.2 KB
ID:	128571

Comment

josephlux -- unfortunately, removing that water panel and/or working behind it will not be easy.

The Nautlius panel in my 315RLTS is different from what's in your Imagine, but you'll still find similar plumbing connections--just less of them. How far the panel will come forward is dependent (obviously) on the amount of slack in the soft hose.

You may know this...but just in case...with the battery disconnect on the water panel (the switch with the large red key), make sure and disconnect ALL electrical power (including solar) before trying to pull the panel. An accidental touch of one of the switch connections to the trailer frame would make for an exciting day. ("Exciting" in a bad way.)

Views:	165
Size:	832.5 KB
ID:	128577

Views:	108
Size:	952.6 KB
ID:	128578

Howard
              Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Howard, thanks for replying and confirming what I am already experiencing; very tough to get one hand behind the water panel and impossible to get two arms in there.

Comment

josephlux

If you can add some explanation to your statement "I've a bad water faucet (really flooding the BR) and it needs replace." . . . or post a picture of the leak, we might be able to give you some ideas on how to solve this.

Rob
                  Cate & Rob
                  (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
                  2015 Reflection 303RLS
                  2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
                  Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

I will get some pictures to the forum eventually. The Camper is now 10 hrs away from me. Had to leave it in storage and get back to work. the 'shark bite' nut that spins onto the cold water faucet (on the universal docking station) is leaking. Yesterday (dang i wished i took pics yesterday), i was able to get my left hand/arm back behind the docking station and loosen and remove both hot and cold nuts and take out the faucet. The issue I still have is the shark bite nut (1/2 x1/2) needs replaced and there is very little pex to work with let alone be able to get a crimping tool in behind the docking station to repair. it's very very cramped.

Comment

Those nuts are not “sharkbite” fittings. They contain a soft rubber cone washer that seals against the end of the faucet male thread part. Since these fittings are hand tightened, often all that is needed is to tighten them a little more. If this doesn’t work, replacing the cone washer usually solves the problem. Search this forum on “cone washer” for more details.

Rob
                      Cate & Rob
                      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
                      2015 Reflection 303RLS
                      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
                      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

I would suggest any time you remove one of those fittings to replace the cone washer. typically they are 1/2" https://www.amazon.com/Flair-16435-P...s%2C116&sr=8-2 I keep a pack in the camper just in case there is a leak. Any time I suspect one, they are cheap insurance.
                        Joseph
                        Tow
                        Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
                        Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
                        South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
                        X