No Hot Water Imagine 23LDE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Hot Water Imagine 23LDE

We recently purchased a used 2022 Imagine. This past weekend, we took it out camping and we would get a spurt of hot water, then it would go lukewarm. We did try both the kitchen and bathroom sinks and both valves to ensure the piping was not crossed. The gas for the water heater was on and I heard it running and thought there must be an issue with the hot water heater. However, when I emptied the water heater and drained the valves below, the water was hot. steam was coming off the ground. So it appears not to be an issue with the water heater, but something else. Has anyone else experienced this before and know what the problem might be?

Thanks!

tlharper73

At your outside water panel do you have valves for a sprayer hose? If so turn both valves to close if they are open. If both valves are open the water will mix giving you luke warm water at the fixtures.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by tlharper73 View Post
      We recently purchased a used 2022 Imagine. This past weekend, we took it out camping and we would get a spurt of hot water, then it would go lukewarm. We did try both the kitchen and bathroom sinks and both valves to ensure the piping was not crossed. The gas for the water heater was on and I heard it running and thought there must be an issue with the hot water heater. However, when I emptied the water heater and drained the valves below, the water was hot. steam was coming off the ground. So it appears not to be an issue with the water heater, but something else. Has anyone else experienced this before and know what the problem might be?

Thanks!
      Your water heater bypass valve for winterizing is in the bypass position. Find the water heater tank inside the rv. There will be a blue line going to it (cold water) and a red line going to it (hot water).
      Also a line connecting the two. Each line will have a valve. The blue and red lines should have the valve turned parallel to the lines. The line crossing between them will also have the valve parallel to the crossover line.
      Turn the valve on the crossover line perpendicular. Viola, hot water.
      We had the same problem with our current pre owned coach.
      Rich

Comment

23LDE WH bypass location is under the Stove/Oven, wooden panel with 2 screws.
        2023 Imagine XLS 23LDE, 2022 Ford F-150 Super Crew Cab STX, Curt TruTrac hitch, Curt TriFlex brake controller, AMTIFO rear view camera, Tymate TPMS.

Comment

Working...
        X