Black Tank Replacement Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Tank Replacement Info

Unfortunately I need to replace my black tank. According to the manual the tank I have is 320012. Can anyone suggest an online provider. GD says they cannot sell this direct to me.

Thank you,
    Mitch Green
    Mitch & Anita
    2022 - 297RSTS

Originally posted by SEMOGreen View Post
    Unfortunately I need to replace my black tank. According to the manual the tank I have is 320012. Can anyone suggest an online provider. GD says they cannot sell this direct to me.

Thank you,
    Mitch Green
    It's a HT176B, 43 gallon. Typically found (or listed) as a HT176BED or HT176B-ED. (The ED is "End Discharge".) The 320012 is an internal part number used by GD (and GD only).

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	57
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	131823

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Howard, thanks for the info. GD has since given me a part number of HT176BH001. Which is slightly different than the on you show. Do you know what the differences might be?
      Thank you, Mitch
      Mitch & Anita
      2022 - 297RSTS

Comment

Originally posted by SEMOGreen View Post
        Howard, thanks for the info. GD has since given me a part number of HT176BH001. Which is slightly different than the on you show. Do you know what the differences might be?
        Thank you, Mitch
        No idea, Mitch. I'd call one of the retail sales outlets to see if there is any difference in the multiple HT176x tanks.

See https://jazzsales.com/product/holdin...lx8-5h-43-gal/ for the HT176BH and https://www.icondirect.com/holding-t...rain-ht176bed/ for the HT176BED. I couldn't find a HT176BH001.

There are many other retail (and Amazon) links by searching for either tank.

Howard

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Howard, thanks for the pointers.
          Mitch
          Mitch & Anita
          2022 - 297RSTS

Comment

Working...
          X