Unwinterizing Nautilus system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unwinterizing Nautilus system

Hey all, I tried checking the Nautilus manual and doing a search for any topics but nothing came up for what is required to unwinterize my water system.
    It’s our first fancy setup with the Nautilus and I don’t want to mess anything up. Is there anything special that needs to be done other than out water in it and go?

Thanks
    2020 Reflections 150 Series 295 RL, 2007 Chev Duramax 3500 Classic Ext cab

All I've ever done is set the Nautilus P1 panel to "City Water". Hook up a hose to the inlet and run the hot and cold connections until there is no more pink antifreeze coming out. This is also a great time to sanitize the water system.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

As Jim has stated above, hook up to city water , run all spigots until clear, sanitize if you wish and go camping. Also a good time to check for leaks behind the nautilus panel or any where else.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Awesome, thanks guys! That’s what I was going to do, but I wanted to see if I was on the right track. Going to sanitize it as well, might as well keep up on it while it’s new. 😎
        2020 Reflections 150 Series 295 RL, 2007 Chev Duramax 3500 Classic Ext cab

Comment

BTW, speaking of sanitizing the system. When you use bleach, make sure you use standard chlorine bleach, and not Clorox Splashless bleach. If you read the very fine print on Clorox Splashless, you'll see that it states it's "Not for Santizing".
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
          X