Switch Below Nautilus Panel - 2019 Solitude 310GK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switch Below Nautilus Panel - 2019 Solitude 310GK

Below the Nautilus Panel in the centre there is what looks like a switch with a plastic cover. I do not see this switch in the Nautilus manual. It does not have a label on or beside it. What is it for? I cannot find any reference in the owner's manual. It is not actually part of the Nautilus panel so maybe GD added it after installing the Nautilus panel.

Also there is a label on the Nautilus panel that says 'Don't depress city water connection valve with pressure in the lines'. Don't understand what this means. Where or what is the city water connection valve that you aren't supposed to depress. None of those levers are ever depressed. You turn them either left or right, but you don't depress them.

Help with interpretation please.

Rich
    Rich & Shari Clark, Surrey, BC
    2019 310GK, Added Furion Observation Camera, Hitch Receiver to come.
    2016 GMC 3500 Duramax Denali

Originally posted by CLARKR4 View Post
    Below the Nautilus Panel in the centre there is what looks like a switch with a plastic cover. What is it for?
    I suspect this is the switch for the blue lights under your bedroom slideout.

Originally posted by CLARKR4 View Post
    Also there is a label on the Nautilus panel that says 'Don't depress city water connection valve with pressure in the lines'. Don't understand what this means.
    This video does not show a Nautilus panel, but the idea is the same. There's a check valve, aka "city water connection valve" behind the screen. You don't want to press it in when there's pressure in the lines.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Howard
      I will check the switch the next time I visit the storage. Also for the check valve, as that video did the trick.

Thanks for both. Two more checks off the list.

Rich
      Rich & Shari Clark, Surrey, BC
      2019 310GK, Added Furion Observation Camera, Hitch Receiver to come.
      2016 GMC 3500 Duramax Denali

Comment

Working...
      X