Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grey tank sizes on the 273MK

Hello,
    I recentyl purchased a 2019 273 MK - 150 series 5th wheel. I have tried to find out through various folks around the sale regarding the two seprate grey water tank sizes. There is a tank for the kitchen sink and a tank for the bathroom grey water. Can some one tell me the two seperate sizes of these two individual tanks? I can't find the answer anywhere so hopefuly coming straight to the source will work.
    thank you -- Mike Murphy

Mike

Welcome to the forum.
    The tank size is advertised as just one number , in your case it is listed as 71 gallons. The two grey tanks are the same size so they are around 35 gallons each. You can check this with a water flow meter and fill each tank separately until the gage reads full. On a side note the gages are not very accurate but will get you close.

I see you asked this in the "Ask Grand Design" section , I am not an employee of Grand Design but thought I would help , they are not very active on weekends.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

• murphcotl
      murphcotl commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Brian, thanks for the information. I was hoping the rear tank was smaller since it just catches the kitchen sink as opposed the front tank which will hold both te vanity and shower grey water. It was more of a curious question as I try to learn a few things that I missed prior to the purchase.

thanks for letting me know -- Mike

Originally posted by murphcotl View Post
    Hello,
    I recentyl purchased a 2019 273 MK - 150 series 5th wheel. I have tried to find out through various folks around the sale regarding the two seprate grey water tank sizes. There is a tank for the kitchen sink and a tank for the bathroom grey water. Can some one tell me the two seperate sizes of these two individual tanks? I can't find the answer anywhere so hopefuly coming straight to the source will work.
    thank you -- Mike Murphy
    Mike,
    First, welcome to the forum. I'm not a GD employee either but I am curious--what prompted the question? Curiosity or is there an issue?

-Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

• murphcotl
      murphcotl commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Howard.
      it was more curiosty than anything. I was hopeful the front tank would be slightly larger since it holds the shower and vanity grey water.
      I enjoy all the various topics and information on this site as well as others. This is my first 5th wheel afte rmoving up from a travel trailer and digging in on as much info as possible both prior to purchasing and a few things after.

thanks -- Mike
Working...
X