Quick Connect Water Port?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Connect Water Port?

Note: Post edited from original by moderator (to separate issues into their own thread). -Howard

Hello! New user/owner.

The quick connect water spray line on the passenger side of the trailer and toward the rear of the trailer next to the side panel door to the outdoor kitchen. I was not supplied with the quick connect garden hose that connects to this female port, but it appears to be different connection than the quick connect hose that works with the command center, which I do have. Any suggestions on what works for tapping into this female water port?
    Last edited by howson; 02-09-2021, 06:13 AM.
    2021 Imagine 2800BH
    2018 Ram 3500 MegaCab

Originally posted by RingoFam5 View Post
    Note: Post edited from original by moderator (to separate issues into their own thread). -Howard

Hello! New user/owner.

The quick connect water spray line on the passenger side of the trailer and toward the rear of the trailer next to the side panel door to the outdoor kitchen. I was not supplied with the quick connect garden hose that connects to this female port, but it appears to be different connection than the quick connect hose that works with the command center, which I do have. Any suggestions on what works for tapping into this female water port?
    Due to part shortages Grand Design is not shipping the blue coil hose with new RV's. If this is the hose that you are questioning , if you have the hose , it should fit into both the outside spray port and the connection at the Nautilus panel.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

If the issue happens to be the female plug itself, I've found that a shot of CRC Food Grade Silicone spray and to connect with the water pressure relieved from the fitting will result in effortless connections.

https://www.amazon.com/Grade-Silicon...ag=googhydr-20

Jim

Comment

I’m not familiar with you unit but, are you sure that it is a water port? If the connection is different from the one on the road side, you may be looking at the low-pressure propane line. Ours is near the steps, on the curb side. If you have access to one of the sales handouts, they should have a diagram showing the location of the LP hookup. If not, you might be able to find a diagram on the Grand Design website. It’s been a while since I’ve been there but, when we were shopping, I was there a lot, looking at different models and options. I seem to remember that they had the diagrams with the awnings, etc. shown and the location of the LP line.

After typing this, I went to the site. It appears that the spray port is off the rear of the unit, and the LP connection is under the outdoor kitchen. You may be looking at the LP.
        Tom and Janice (also known as Richter on the “Other” forum)

First came the 18' Comfort bumper-pull, was great for 20 years.
        Now a 2019 Reflection 303RLS, second air, double glass, table and chairs
        2019 F350 Lariat 4x4 Crewcab with lots of goodies
        Andersen aluminum with the puck system holding it all together
        Cranberry Twp. PA, about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh

Comment

Working...
        X