This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Maker Shutoff Valve

Moderator note: info copied from https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...mbing-controls
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anyone know what this valve controls? Its on a 2021 Momentum 381. I put a red arrow in the pic. Of course the manual does not even show it
    Last edited by howson; 03-16-2021, 07:56 AM.

Originally posted by Idrivesouth View Post
    Anyone know what this valve controls? Its on a 2021 Momentum 381. I put a red arrow in the pic. Of course the manual does not even show it
    That is the ice maker shut off valve.

Comment

Originally posted by Canyonlight View Post
      Rob Cate&Rob - the valve in questions looks just like our (and many others) fresh water tank access valve. Thoughts to share on this ? This would be a good item for Jim and Brian to share with GDRV in their upcoming visit to label this and clarify in the Owners Manual/other areas what this is.

Dan
      Hi Dan,

That does look like the fresh tank access valve on earlier Reflections. If so, it would close to the right (clockwise) and open to the left (counter clockwise). Assuming the fridge has a chilled water faucet (and I don't know if this is true) . . . it should be pretty easy to figure out which way is open and which way is closed .

Rob
      Cate & Rob
      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Working...
      X