Leak from underbelly Imagine 21BHE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leak from underbelly Imagine 21BHE

Not to change the subject but I think this thread is the closest I can get to a clean water drip that I found behind the back axle, center of rig. I have the 21BHE Imagine. I crawled under where it dripped and saw what looked like a small hole in the mesh underlayment where the drip came from. Anybody have a clue without me cutting into the underlayment to look further? It seems to be near the black/gray tanks but the water is clean.
    Last edited by Country Campers; 08-21-2021, 12:33 PM. Reason: Fixed model number

scarfile

I have moved your post to its own thread. I may have mislabeled the title but could not find an Imagine 21RBE.

The drip you are seeing cold be from a plumbing hose or even the fresh water tank, it is located at the front of the front axel. Remove a few screws from the side of the coroplast and take a peak in to see if there is anything that stand out, I would not cut a hole in the coroplast. The water causing the drip could be coming from a few places, dropping an edge would be the best way to find it or eliminate some places.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by scarfile View Post
      Not to change the subject but I think this thread is the closest I can get to a clean water drip that I found behind the back axle, center of rig. I have the 21RBE Imagine. I crawled under where it dripped and saw what looked like a small hole in the mesh underlayment where the drip came from. Anybody have a clue without me cutting into the underlayment to look further? It seems to be near the black/gray tanks but the water is clean.
      I'm confused...do you have a 22RBE or a 21BHE? (To my knowledge there's no such thing as a 21RBE.)

It may not matter since both the 22RBE and 21BHE have their water heater in the rear, curb side of the unit. There's been reports of leaks in these connections so that's where I'd look first.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Country Campers -- now I understand! I was typing as you were moving the thread, lol.
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Sorry you all, it is a 21 BHE... I appreciate everybody's input. Go out of warranty in Sept so I better hop on checking it out. Thanks again!!

Comment

Working...
          X