Bathroom Tap Handle Loose - how to tighten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathroom Tap Handle Loose - how to tighten

The handle on the bathroom faucet is just about to fall off. I do not see an Allen screw anywhere on the handle. There is a red blue button underneath the handle which I tried to pry off thinking that maybe the Allen screw is under that buttom, but couldn't get it off. Looks like it is glued on.
    Any ideas?

Thanks.

Rich Click image for larger version

Name:	310 GK Bathroom Faucet.jpeg
Views:	336
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	77753
    Rich & Shari Clark, Surrey, BC
    2019 310GK, Added Furion Observation Camera, Hitch Receiver to come.
    2016 GMC 3500 Duramax Denali

OK, I thought you might have an adult beverage dispenser in there by the description.

If that's a single handle faucet, there should be a set screw on the front side. That gap looks normal for the required clearance for a single handle to function properly.

If that's the spigot sticking up from the counter top, most likely you will need to remove the faucet assembly and tighten it from the bottom.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

I tried seeing if the manufacturer could be determined from the parts lookup page, and from there search for a manual, but no luck there...

https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/12166

​​​​​I'm guessing though that the blue/red sticker needs to just come off, and the set screw will be behind there. Maybe just pry harder on it and hopefully break the​​​​​​ glue?
      2019 Imagine 2400BH
      2019 F150 XLT Super Crew, EcoBoost, 6.5' box, Max tow package with 3.55 ratio

Comment

Joseph & Stephen
        Will try both of those suggestions.

Thanks.

Rich
        Rich & Shari Clark, Surrey, BC
        2019 310GK, Added Furion Observation Camera, Hitch Receiver to come.
        2016 GMC 3500 Duramax Denali

Comment

Working...
        X