Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to remove screen from kitchen water faucet??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove screen from kitchen water faucet??

In our 2021 Reflection 303RLS we have a high arching kitchen faucet (brand unknown) It's comprised of a pull down hose with a regular & spray selection for the water. Our spray is getting clogged up with debris. How can the screen be removed for cleaning?? The faucets at home are all screw off but afraid to damage it.
    Thanks for the help.
    Jim & Dot
    Richfield, WI.
    2021 Reflections 303RLS 5th wheel
    2015 GMC 2500HD Double Cab w/Duramax

Jim, I went out and looked. Guessing you removed the set screw between the spay button and the flex hose. No tools with me out there to spend time pulling it apart.

(edited after I went out to verify if there was a screen at the flex hose)
    Last edited by Jlawles2; 03-11-2022, 06:32 PM.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Jim-Dot View Post
      In our 2021 Reflection 303RLS we have a high arching kitchen faucet (brand unknown) It's comprised of a pull down hose with a regular & spray selection for the water. Our spray is getting clogged up with debris. How can the screen be removed for cleaning?? The faucets at home are all screw off but afraid to damage it.
      Thanks for the help.
      Yours may be different but this thread documented how mine is taken apart: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...y-2019-315rlts
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Howson:
        Thanks for the great link and instructions. Looks like the same faucet we have. I'm saving the link to work on the faucet when we get home from wintering in S. TX.
        Thanks again
        Jim & Dot
        Richfield, WI.
        2021 Reflections 303RLS 5th wheel
        2015 GMC 2500HD Double Cab w/Duramax

Comment

Working...
        X