Quick Connect Water Hose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Connect Water Hose

Trying to find a replacement hose (with the correct quick connect fitting) for what came with the coach, but I have hit a brick wall. Does anyone know where I can find a hose with a coupler pictured in the attached? I even went to Grand Design’s replacement part look-up and what’s listed isn’t this either/what came with the coach. Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Jeremy & Julia
    2021 Grand Design Solitude 3950BHR
    2019 Ram 6.7L 3500 CC LB
    B&W Companion 25K

I am not sure if this is it , Dura® - Plastic Exterior Spray Port with Hose - CAMPERiD.com but does look similar. This is a different looking fitting than what I have seen. I wonder if a full replacement would be easier.

There have been plenty of "changes" over the last 2 years with the supply chain all messed up. You could call GD with your VIN and they may be able to help you.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Brian - Thanks for the reply and assistance. That’s unfortunately not the right one either.

I’d called GD before and the person I’f spoke to said that what’s on the site should be what fits our rig. Then I pursued looking over the last several months, which then led me to here.

I elected to call again today, this time starting with retails parts instead of warranty (where I started previously). The rep did some digging and then pulled up the build spec sheet for our coach. In ‘21 they started building the Solitudes at two different plant locations, and some were getting what I had and others with the newer/current fittings. Likely due to some supply and demand issues, that may have been why they only posted the blue hose with different coupler on the parts site. Anywho, after some long holds and a couple of transfers between personnel, they have these in stock and will be sending one out to me free of charge. Good that I was able to get it figured out with a little more persistence and hopefully this will serve useful to someone else in the future.

-JL
      Jeremy & Julia
      2021 Grand Design Solitude 3950BHR
      2019 Ram 6.7L 3500 CC LB
      B&W Companion 25K

Comment

Originally posted by JL428 View Post
        I’d called GD before and the person I’f spoke to said that what’s on the site should be what fits our rig.
        Send an email to parts@granddesignrv.com

Include your VIN
        and as much specific information as possible (including pictures). Hopefully the individuals that work in the parts department can identify this hose. (Please report back if there's success with the info!)

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X