Washer water lines Solitude 378MBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washer water lines Solitude 378MBS

I have a 2021 Solitude 378MBS. I took it in for warranty work to have the fresh water tank replaced. Since it was fall, I had the dealer go ahead and winterize the unit. I paid 100.00 extra to have the washer winterized. Long story short they did not winterize the washer unit. I just took the 5th Wheel out for the first time since the work was done and flushed the lines since the dealer said it would be 3 months before they could get to it. Not a horribly difficult procedure as I've done it many times (My first 5th wheel but not my first RV). I found while we were camping this weekend that I have water showing up between the carpet and linoleum flooring in the bedroom below the curb for the closet (next to where the washer is installed). I'm pretty sure I have a broken water line that leaked but took a few days to show up because it is a very small leak and needed continuous pressure to present itself.

My question therefore is, how do I get to the water lines so I can inspect and repair them. I see an access panel, but that doesn't get me under the closet floor. I'm not seeing water in either the basement or the forward storage. Let's assume that I will never let any dealer, or their repair folks ever touch this unit again. I could go into minute detail but this isn't the first thing they have broken. I'm more than capable of just tearing into this thing and then fixing it, but if there is some easy way to go at it, that's what I'm looking for.

Only a partial list of why I won't contact any dealer in case that is your advice:

1. Wrecked the unit delivering it to my home as well as wrecked a 5000.00 electronic gate.
    2. Trashed the undercarriage cover installing the fresh water tank and only half-assed the reinstallation so had to fix it myself.
    3. Didn't tighten the bolts correctly on the hitch they installed so had to give them the correct torque before I could tow it.
    4. Broke all the outlets in the washer dryer bay installing the washer dry so they hang out of the wall. Told me it would be 9 months to get it back in to fix.
    5. After installing the WD unit had to spend an hour at the dealer cleaning up their construction mess. Even today I've found screws and bolt on the floor from that work.
    6. After making and financing the deal to sell me the unit tried to back out of the deal after they found that it was WAY below cost and included 6000.00 worth of extra work and equipment for towing that they added to the deal by mistake. Good thing I"m married to a lawyer.
    7. Any request for work from a dealer or tech I'm told it takes six months to a year. I'm in Colorado and the service industry here is beyond laughable even pre-pandemic. As an FYI the fresh water tank leaked when I bought it, so couldn't use it for 11 months. When I contacted the purchasing dealing to fix my gate AND to fix the RV they damaged they told me it would be a year to fix it. No kidding...a year. Cousins RV in Colorado Springs Colorado in case you are curious.

So any advice, thanks in advance!

rexnipper

I am not sure but I think the washer lines should be visible from either the front storage or the pass thru on the ceiling directly below the washer hookups.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
    X