Sleeping in bed with slide in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeping in bed with slide in

Hello all!! We have a 2022 375 RES that has a schwintek slide for the king sized bed. Is it ok to sleep for a night with the bed slide fully retracted? We have a few nights on an upcoming trip from Miramar Beach to Bar Harbor where we will be staying in truck stops or other parking lots for single nights.
    Scott & Mikaela
    2022 375 RES
    2020 F-350 DRW

Originally posted by Sandridge4 View Post
    Hello all!! We have a 2022 375 RES that has a schwintek slide for the king sized bed. Is it ok to sleep for a night with the bed slide fully retracted? We have a few nights on an upcoming trip from Miramar Beach to Bar Harbor where we will be staying in truck stops or other parking lots for single nights.
    The DW and I have done it without any issues in our 315RLTS (it also has a Schwintek bedroom). Note that combined we're just north of 300 lbs. Robust individuals who may be reading this thread (trying to be polite as possible) may want to consult with GD Customer Service to see if there's any weight limitations. (I've never read of any or heard of any in all the Schwintek technical course I've watched at Lippert's Technical Institute or on YouTube.)

The key is the slide must be all the way IN or all the way OUT.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

howson thanks!! I’ll call GD and get their thoughts/guidance and report back. We will probably sleep with the slide fully retracted unless they say it will cause extreme damage.
      Scott & Mikaela
      2022 375 RES
      2020 F-350 DRW

Comment

Working...
      X