Schwintek problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schwintek problem.

We have just arrived on the first stop of a trip after our 2022 31MB spent 6 weeks in the shop to fix the kitchen schwincrap slide. We arrived and now the living room schwincrap doesn't work. The front side is moving but the rear is only moving slightly. I have checked the power, looked for obstructions, and tried to open with the manual override. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Country Campers; 03-12-2023, 06:30 PM. Reason: changed title for searchability
    2022 Reflection 31MB
    2017 F350 DRW

You could try pushing on the "slow" side while someone operates the extend switch.

I realize that you are unhappy but please keep the posts clean.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by LouisJ View Post
      We have just arrived on the first stop of a trip after our 2022 31MB spent 6 weeks in the shop to fix the kitchen schwincrap slide. We arrived and now the living room schwincrap doesn't work. The front side is moving but the rear is only moving slightly. I have checked the power, looked for obstructions, and tried to open with the manual override. Any ideas?
      Any error codes on the controller?
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

No error codes. I saw online to reverse the control wires to check to see if it's the wiring. Same thing. Any way to track down something that's causing it to not move on that side?
        2022 Reflection 31MB
        2017 F350 DRW

Comment

You might take a look at this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Jx2xLZu-8

If the rear of the slide is moving at all my wild guess is it is not the cable or the motor, but it could possibly be the controller, that is assuming the slide is not out of sync. I called Lippert once when I had an emergency issue and got some good info over the phone. Might give them a try.
          2020 Reflection 273MK
          2005 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD

Comment

Working...
          X