390RK Slideout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 390RK Slideout

I have a 2020 390rk with a slide out problem in the kitchen. On the passenger side, you can see that the slide out has fallen. The bottom of the slide out is sitting on the floor. The other side is fine and will move if you command it to move from control center. I took it to a repairman this morning and he told me he has never seen that happen. Does anyone have any info on what may be wrong with the slide out?

Originally posted by Cbusselman View Post
    I have a 2020 390rk with a slide out problem in the kitchen. On the passenger side, you can see that the slide out has fallen. The bottom of the slide out is sitting on the floor. The other side is fine and will move if you command it to move from control center. I took it to a repairman this morning and he told me he has never seen that happen. Does anyone have any info on what may be wrong with the slide out?
    Call GD Customer Service. Make sure and have your VIN handy. This is not a new or unknown issue with some 390RK's.

Read through the linked thread for more information (it's long, but read it all)! https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...oo-much-weight

Keep in mind your issue could be different...but likely the same thing as these other owners experienced.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X