Dual slideouts in main room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual slideouts in main room

My Momentum 395 has two slide-outs in the main room, one on each side. When they are closed, the only way into the living area is to climb over the island with the sink and the door into the garage is blocked. I would like to do some work while parked at our storage facility, but there is often not enough room to push out one of the slides. Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, there is only one control for the slide-outs, which pushes out one side then the other (I believe it is the door side, but am not positive). If it is the door side that is blocked then I can't do anything, even if there is sufficient space for the other slide-out to open. Is there any way to operate the slide-outs individually?
    Dan and Carla Suson
    2023 Momentum 395MS
    2016 Ford F-350 Diesel DRW

There are valves that can be closed to allow 1 slide to be extended while keeping the other in the retracted position. These valves are either located in the passenger side propane compartment or near the hydraulic pump in the front storage, hopefully another Momentum owner, or even Solitude, will chime in with the exact position. The valves when found should be turned carefully , not too tight.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
    X