Tires on a XLS 22MLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tires on a XLS 22MLE

I am not sure why, but there are 14" tires and wheels on my 2020 XLS 22MLE Is it possible to install 15" tires and wheels on this trailer (which would allow a better choice on load range)? If so, what is the wheel bolt pattern and appropriate tire size?

Does anyone have any information or suggestions for this issue?

Comment

Check the axle manufacturers website. Our last trailer had Dexter 3500# axles and they were a 5-bolt, 4-1/2" circle, 1/2" studs, 0" offset IIRR.
      2017 Imagine 2650 & 2019 F-250 (Got tired of the F-150)

Comment

Originally posted by Refclown View Post
        I am not sure why, but there are 14" tires and wheels on my 2020 XLS 22MLE Is it possible to install 15" tires and wheels on this trailer (which would allow a better choice on load range)? If so, what is the wheel bolt pattern and appropriate tire size?
        GDRV-Megan -- can you help this member?
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

GDRV-Megan -- can you help this member?
          I'm checking on this. I'll let you know ASAP. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Refclown View Post
            According to our engineers, 15" wheels and tires will not fit on this unit and will no have the appropriate clearance to meet our specifications.

Comment

Originally posted by GDRV-Megan View Post

According to our engineers, 15" wheels and tires will not fit on this unit and will no have the appropriate clearance to meet our specifications.
              That being the case.... The existing tires are 205/75 R!4, will 215/75 R14 tires fit. They are the same diameter but approx 0.3" wider, as they have a higher load rating

Thank you

Comment

Working...
              X