Jack Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Points

New Imagine XLS owner here - I've looked in the owners manual (I haven't read the whole thing) and cannot find this info.
    How and where do I raise the side of the camper to remove one or both wheels? I need to inspect the brakes, etc.
    Be easy on me ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Thanks!
    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2017 F150 Lariat Super Crew
    3.5 EcoBoost 4X4 3.55 Max Tow pkg

Welcome Jack2k.

Most manuals from Grand Desing states to lift from the frame in front of and behind the tires. What most here do is use a bottle jack under the axle between the u-bolts with a saddle that fits the axle tube.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Jack2k View Post
      New Imagine XLS owner here - I've looked in the owners manual (I haven't read the whole thing) and cannot find this info.
      How and where do I raise the side of the camper to remove one or both wheels? I need to inspect the brakes, etc.
      Be easy on me ๐Ÿ˜‰
      Thanks!
      I'm going to point you to Cate&Rob 's info (again). See post 4 in this thread: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...king-procedure

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

While repacking bearings, I put a bottle jack under the bottom leaf spring just forward or aft of the axle (depending on which wheel I needed to lift). It worked great and was very easy. I was naughty and didnโ€™t use jack stands since the other wheel was still installed.
        2022 Imagine XLS 17MKE
        2016 Toyota Tundra SR5 5.7L

Comment

Working...
        X