Solar panel Controller interferes with ABS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solar panel Controller interferes with ABS

I was told by a technician at the dealership where I bought my reflection 303 the furrion solar charge controller can interfere with lipert's abs brake module so I should travel with the controller turn off.

I had a reflection 270 BN that did not have a disconnect on the furrion controller so it was always on and I never had an issue with the abs brakes while towing it down the road.

Has this been an issue?

Originally posted by BigG303RLS View Post
    I was told by a technician at the dealership where I bought my reflection 303 the furrion solar charge controller can interfere with lipert's abs brake module so I should travel with the controller turn off.

I had a reflection 270 BN that did not have a disconnect on the furrion controller so it was always on and I never had an issue with the abs brakes while towing it down the road.

Has this been an issue?
    Not that I've read or heard about --- suggest giving Lippert Customer Service a call to validate the claim. Furrion is Lippert subsidiary.

https://support.lci1.com/contact

Howard

P.S. Please follow up and report here what they say.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X