Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Campers
    replied
    I would negotiate a new set of tires , among other items maybe. Those tires could be as much as 3 years old by now. Won't know until you try. And if they will make a deal get the "G" rated tires as stated above.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Second Chance
    replied
    As Calbar said, the load range G Westlakes are a good tire. RV tires, however, usually age out before they wear out. The ageing point usually comes at about 6 - 7 years, regardless of who made the tire. Just be aware that you will have a couple of years less tire life than you would with new tires. Watch for weather checking or cracking in the sidewalls and inspect them regularly. If the tires are the Westlake load range E used on earlier units, I would recommend replacing them right out of the gate with Sailun S637s in load range G.

Rob

Leave a comment:

• Calbar
    replied
    Originally posted by Rich205 View Post
    it has Westlake Tires on it has been sitting on lot for 2 years. I see there has been some problems with these tire should I be concerned
    It depends if these are LRE Westlake tires or the newer LRG tires. Many people have had issues with the LRE on these heavy units but LRG have been good without any issues that I have seen.

Rob

Leave a comment:

• Rich205
    started a topic purchasing a left over new solitude 2019

purchasing a left over new solitude 2019

it has Westlake Tires on it has been sitting on lot for 2 years. I see there has been some problems with these tire should I be concerned

Working...
X