MorRyde Suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MorRyde Suspension

I am in contact with MorRyde regarding installing the CRE3000 equalizer, wet bolt kit and X Factor brace on our 2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE. They tell me that it will be necessary to cut a small notch in the angled part of the hanger to facilitate the installation of the CRE3000. Their engineer states this will not compromise its strength. However, I question whether this will void my axle warranty with Dexter or any warranty with Grand Design. I also wonder if even just installing the wet bole kit would void the warranty or if using Dexter parts instead would be acceptable. I understand the axle warranty to be 5 years but have not found any detail to what is actually covered. I wonder if anyone else has faced this issue and how they handled it. Perhaps I should contact Dexter and ask but I am sure they will want me to use their parts regardless. I like the MorRyde equalizer better than the Dexter upgrade.
    Any advise will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks, Burt
    Burt & Pat. '21 Imagine XLS 22MLE, '20 F150 3.5 EB Blue Ox SwayPro WDH

Originally posted by trubkrob View Post
    I am in contact with MorRyde regarding installing the CRE3000 equalizer, wet bolt kit and X Factor brace on our 2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE. They tell me that it will be necessary to cut a small notch in the angled part of the hanger to facilitate the installation of the CRE3000. Their engineer states this will not compromise its strength. However, I question whether this will void my axle warranty with Dexter or any warranty with Grand Design. I also wonder if even just installing the wet bole kit would void the warranty or if using Dexter parts instead would be acceptable. I understand the axle warranty to be 5 years but have not found any detail to what is actually covered. I wonder if anyone else has faced this issue and how they handled it. Perhaps I should contact Dexter and ask but I am sure they will want me to use their parts regardless. I like the MorRyde equalizer better than the Dexter upgrade.
    Thanks, Burt
    Unless something has changed, the Dexter warranty is 5 years and I know from a very positive personal experience that Dexter has a great customer service philosophy and they are very flexible with their warranty approvals.
    Dave and Sue
    2020 GD 2250RK
    2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
    Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
    GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
    SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Comment

Originally posted by trubkrob View Post
      Thanks, Burt
      Same issue wanting to install MorRyde CRE3000 and was told the equalizer bracket needed to be modified. I found this out by reviewing their fitment guide then calling them for clarification. I didn’t like that idea so I went with Dexter EZ Flex K71-653-00 for 35” axle spacing. I contacted GD CS to make sure the EZ Flex would not void my warranty and was told it would not.

Have used the EZ Flex for one season now and pleased with it. Seems like the trailer takes bumps and pot holes better. Just greased the wet bolts last week myself, first time since installed by the shop and had to lift the wheel to take pressure off for the zerk fitting to accept the grease. Adjusted brakes and greased bearings at the same time for seasonal maintenance.
      2010 Tundra SR5 DC 5.7L
      2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
      Andersen WDH
      Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Kit
      2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
      2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Comment

Working...
      X