Axle Woes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim,

These delivery drivers coupled with Indiana roads has me a bit concerned. GDRV is having a driver to pick up my rig this spring for a repair. Will need to look it over carefully when I pick it up.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestCamper View Post
      Jim,

These delivery drivers coupled with Indiana roads has me a bit concerned. GDRV is having a driver to pick up my rig this spring for a repair. Will need to look it over carefully when I pick it up.

Jim
      Exactly why I arranged to take my trailer up to the factory and tow it back, too. I'm fortunate enough to have that flexibility.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Howard,

Yes I'm still working, but I am really ready to retire! Planned for early 2021. Can't remember (maybe due to still taking meds post surgery) but you or Rob mentioned I should pick it up which is great advice. Then before I could mention it to GDRV, they suggested I drive there to inspect it and pick it up where I agreed. What great customer service! Amazing.

The suspension/chassis has been beefed up and it has heavier duty tires. I will also completely unload it so short of running over every curb in Indiana, I hope to be OK.

Jim

Comment

Working...
        X