Cooper 17.5" on Momentum 376

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooper 17.5" on Momentum 376

Just a quick note to say I'm supper impressed and happy with this setup on my 22 Mo 376.

Tracks like an arrow, Super stable tow and very much confidence inspiring.

We're on our way to Cabo, in the Baja right now and if anyone know these roads, you'll know what I am talking about.

The roads are super narrow, with no shoulder at times, so when a semi comes from the front you need to know exactly where your truck and trailer tires are at.....

This unit has no trailer sway at all, even if a Semi passed me it tracks dead straight. Very cool.

Good option/choice on the tire wheel combination GD.
    2022 GD Momentum 376THS
    2020 Ford F350 Dually

Having good tires makes a big difference. I moved to 17.5H rated tires on my old 5th wheel. it helped a lot. I considered doing that with my 2017 Momentum 376, but so far the Goodyear G614 16" tires have held up well.

Please post a trip report on your Cabo trip. We have been considering that trip but are leery of taking the 5th wheel into Mexico.
    2017 Momentum 376, 2019 Ford F450
    2022 Triumph Scrambler Motorcycle
    E-bikes, Hobi Pedal Kayaks
    Kota the dog and KC the Kitty Cat

Comment

Originally posted by d2reid View Post
      Having good tires makes a big difference. I moved to 17.5H rated tires on my old 5th wheel. it helped a lot. I considered doing that with my 2017 Momentum 376, but so far the Goodyear G614 16" tires have held up well.

Please post a trip report on your Cabo trip. We have been considering that trip but are leery of taking the 5th wheel into Mexico.
      Will do so....!
      2022 GD Momentum 376THS
      2020 Ford F350 Dually

Comment

Working...
      X