Wireless propane tank monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless propane tank monitor

Open bottom propane wireless sensor loss prevention ideas.

To make sure I don't loose my propane monitor I took a rubber concrete pave and put that between the supports.
    2022 Grand Design Reflections 150 226RK GMC 3500 HD Turbo.

Originally posted by Ccreed View Post

To make sure I don't loose my propane monitor I took a rubber concrete pave and put that between the supports.
    Is your RV a fifth wheel or TT?

My fifth wheel I put a piece of 3/8" thick marine grade plywood, had laying around, under the tank and screwed another piece in the middle of the supports to keep it from moving around. I also had to add the tank halos so the Mopeka sensors did not sit on the plywood, if that is the brand you are using.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I might be lucky, but my Mopeka sensors have stayed securely in place going on year 3. (I figure if I'm on a road rough enough to knock them off, I'll have bigger repair issues to worry about.) Maybe I need to rethink this???

Mike
      Mike & Sonya
      2017 Silverado 1500, 5.3, Tow Pkg, RAS
      Blue Ox SwayPro
      2021 2400BH (DeBunked)

Comment

Originally posted by Ccreed View Post

I had the same worry and added a quick and easy piece of thin sheet metal, painted them and screwed to the tank supports to bridge the gap and prevent the loss of the sensors.
        40-year Camping Enthusiast
        2022 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS with tons of upgrades
        2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC LB SRW D-Max 3865 Cargo Capacity

Comment

Working...
        X