Furion hot water heater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furion hot water heater

2023 Reflection 278bh with furion hot water heater….hadn’t tried using hot water till a month ago, have gas, fuse good, switch on on heater, control panel lights up in bathroom, but the flame light on controller doesn’t come on, and I get nothing happening at exhaust on heater…doesn’t sound like it’s trying to ignite or anything….am I missing something?

Studley1984-- does stove top light first try? (Verify flow of propane in trailer.)
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Did you open the HWH and ensure the switch is on there (white rocker switch at the top under the fuse)? Also check your water control panel if you have one and verify that the red handle for bypass is not turned to bypass the HWH.
      Hard to see in this pic, but just under the Exhaust on the left side, it's white in this picture, so it could be any color.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	242.3 KB ID:	119231
      Last edited by Jlawles2; 08-27-2023, 11:59 AM. Reason: Walked out to check location and color on my unit.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
      X