Grill instead of stove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grill instead of stove

Our trailer has an outside kitchen with a stove. I would rather have a grill. Has anyone swapped out the stove for a-bar b-que grill.
    Mark and Cheryl
    2008 Dodge Ram 3500
    2021 Imagine 2670MK

I do not have an outside kitchen but think it would be good for cooking non greasy food products such as vegetables. For a grill. we use a Weber Smokey Joe. We use a chimney starter for the charcoal and right after I take the meat off the grill, I dump the charcoal on the wood in the fire pit. When we are done eating dinner, the fire is blazing with zero effort.

Jim

Comment

Why replace it? Our Momentum has the stove. We also carry with us, a gas grill, and a gas griddle. Guess which one we use the least, the stove.

If I had to make a choice between the stove and a grill and/or griddle, I would choose one of the latter two over the stove. I believe that you would be happier keeping the stove as an addition to your outdoor cooking and then purchase a good grill or griddle as your primary cooking option.
      2018 Momentum 376TH
      2016 RAM 3500 Duall
      y

Comment

I believe that my previous post may not have come across the way I intended it to. What I am trying to say is just keep the stove as a supplement to your cooking needs.
        2018 Momentum 376TH
        2016 RAM 3500 Duall
        y

Comment

If the grill was part of the trailer, that's one less thing I would have to pack. I would just rather have a place to grill some burgers instead.
          Mark and Cheryl
          2008 Dodge Ram 3500
          2021 Imagine 2670MK

Comment

Originally posted by Fitter235 View Post
            If the grill was part of the trailer, that's one less thing I would have to pack. I would just rather have a place to grill some burgers instead.
            If I had the choice between a stove, griddle, or grill but could only have one, I would pick griddle every time. The most versatile of the three. Nothing wrong with a good smash burger.

Lodge makes a few different sized cast iron griddles, I'm sure one would fit on your stove. Then you would have a griddle and a stove. Just throwing ideas out there.
            Charles and Susan
            2021 Ram 3500 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
            Andersen Hitch
            2021 Reflection 337rls

Comment

Working...
            X