Solar roof plug in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solar roof plug in

I am trying to figure out what kind of solar panel and cable would plug into my my recepticle so I don't have to drill a different hole for the cable to go through. I have a 2021 Imagine 2670MK tt. Any input
    Jerry & Nancy
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK
    2006 GMC HD 2500 Duramax

Please post a picture of the roof top gland, that will help us answer.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

O.K. I figured out it is a Jaboni Solar dock. I'm a little green when it comes to adding solar. We did a system on our houseboat down at Lake Powell through a company called Northern Arizona Wind and Sun. They basically put the system together with a 4000 watt Magna Sine inverter, solar charge controller, solar panels, etc. basically all in a unit that we installed, that is except the panels. We ran all the wiring, mounted panels, etc. so I called them about getting me something similar setup for my TT. Told them I had a roof connection, at that point didn't know what brand or configuration it was. They said they were all different so I would need to know that. Are these trailers pretty easy to find wiring points and to run wiring if necessary? I know I would like to be able to be off grid most of the time, but only need to wire in certain outlets, such as for a CPAP, tv, laptop, etc. Plan on doing in phases, especially since Lithium batteries are so expensive. Not looking to power the fridge, hot water heater, but want to be able to charge batteries sufficiently each day
      Jerry & Nancy
      2021 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK
      2006 GMC HD 2500 Duramax

Comment

Working...
      X